There are six genres of writing: descriptive, expository, persuasive, narrative, technical and poetic.
Video : How learn writing english
How do I start to write a story?
Here are the steps for how to start a story: Read also : How improve your writing skills.
- Write a strong opening sentence.
- Connect the readers and the character.
- Produce intrigue.
- Bring an emotion into your story.
- Start your story with a strong visual snapshot.
- Write a compelling first paragraph.
- Leave a suggestion.
- Finish the first chapter on a cliffhanger.